Friday, March 8, 2013

CLP Top 5 for January and February

Hi everyone! Chelsea here and I must apologize for not listing the Top 5 for our January challenge ... better late then never right? We have had the most wonderful player joining us, Thank you! I'll also post the winners of February down below ...
Top 5 CLP-54 and the winners are ...

And now the Top 5 for our February challenge.
Top 5 CLP-55 and the winners are ...

Congratulation all!!! Please grab your custom badges and display them on your blog.
Thank You all for participating in our Sketch challenge everyone, we hope to see you join us on our current Sketch challenge.

2 comments:

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card in the Top 5 for February!! I love your challenge blog! The sketches are always so beautiful and the DT is so inspirational! Thanks so much!!
Blessings
Michelle

Lacey Stephens said...

What a fabulous honor! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5!!! I love your sketches!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com