Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CLP-50

It's time for another fun Sketch Challenge! Thanks to all those who took part in last month's challenge, we'll be back on the 7th. with the Top 3 entries.
It's going to be a challenge picking the Top 3... everyone's work is just beautiful!

We hope to like this month's Sketch enough to join us.
Here are some samples and ideas on this month Sketch.
Please join us!!!

Here are the new guidelines to follow when entering our challenge:

  • Use any stamp you like
  • You may combine with other blog challenges
  • You can enter up to 2 card/project per Sketch
  • and lastly, please follow the Sketch (you can rotate/flip it)

Have fun everyone!!!



Add your link below with Linkette...Thanks for playing along!

11 comments:

Andie's Space said...

Hi Ladies,
Fab inspiration from you all. Your cards are stunning. Don't know why my card image won't show in my link, but the link works nonetheless. Sorry, I obviously made a mistake somehow.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

cotnob said...

Stunning DT inspiration, thank you for the fab sketch.
Pauline
x

Jenny said...

Super fab DT work. Great Sketch. Sorry I seem to have messed up my link, it goes to my Photobucket site - DOH! I have added it again, please can you cancel the other one. Thanks Jenny x

Jenny said...

Okay I am just going from bad to worse. Sorry I don't know what I have done this time, but for fear of filling your entry list with my mess ups I am going to step away from the computer now :-( Jenny x

If you want to find my blog its at www.jfroog.blogspot.co.uk

KarinsArtScrap said...

what fabulous and beautiful Dt cards DT ladies.

greetings karin

Pat said...

Oh noooo! My thumbnail photo didn't come through. :-( Sorry ladies! Love the DT inspiration!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Unknown said...

A great sketch. Loved using it for my card today lou x

Louise said...

Gorgeous DT cards and great sketch.
Louise

Sabine said...

Thanks for the challenge and all the wonderful inspirations.
hugs
Sabine

Rina said...

I just LOVE your challenge... the DT inspiration creations are ALWAYS the cream of the crop!!!

Rina Fashionista

Penny said...

Great work, DT!
Hugs,
Penny