Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DT Call - It's finally here!!!

Crafting Life’s Pieces (CLP) Designer Search
Ends: April 17, 2012
Term: One Year

Hi crafty friends! Our team is searching for the next creative, enthusiastic, and committed artists to join our sweet group.
This call is only open once a year, so here is your chance to be apart of the kindest and most laid back Sketch challenge group.
Its a monthly Sketch challenge, so if you love blogging your creativity in the world of crafting ... we want you!


  • We are looking for 5 inspirational designers.
  • Designers are required to submit one project a month using the Sketch provided.
  • Projects need to meet deadline on the 1st OR 15th of the month.
  • Designers must take part in our group activities (message board, leaving comments, Top 3 pick ...)
  • Deadline is April 17th
  1. Name, and blog address
  2. Tell us about yourself…your crafting style, favorite stamp line, preferred coloring medium and anything else you would like to share with us
  3. Please tell us if you prefer posting on the 1st or 15th of the month
  4. Send us at least 3 of your best work (card, scrapbook, altered projects…)
  • New Designers will be notify before April 24th

We’d love to hear from you…email Chelsea!(crafty.pieces@gmail.com)

Don't forget...there's still time to enter CLP-45 challenge.

6 comments:

Henriëtte said...

I've send you an email for the DT-Call.

xx Henriëtte

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Hallo Designer Team!

I've send you an email for the DT-Call.

I am very excited. It would a great honor for me, when I perhaps for one year may be in your team.

Nice Greeting from Andrea/Germany

PS: Sorry for my bad english

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh yay, super excited!! Been waiting all year for another chance! Just sent my email and now keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks again for the opportunity to apply! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Sabine said...

Hello
I´ve sent an Email for DT - Call.
It would be a great honor if I can design for you.
hugs from germany
Sabine

Ashley said...

I just emailed! YAAAY!! so excited!!!! So hoping to be one off the five!! fingers crossed!

Hugs Ashley from the netherlands

Tess Ekwall said...

Hello DT!
I just sent you an email for the DT call.
I'm so excited and I keeping my fingers crossed
Hugs, Tess. =)