Thursday, September 1, 2011

CLP-40 Sketch Challenge - Lili of the Valley

Welcome back to another Sketch challenge!
Boy do we have a great surprise for you! For this challenge not only will you find our work for the Sketch, but you will also be amaze by the work from the Lili of the Valley challenge DT members!
It's always fun to collaborate with another challenge blog, but even more so...our wonderful sponsor this month is non other than Lili of the Valley.
How awesome is that! One lucky winner will get a £10 gift voucher to the cute and sweet images at Lili of the Valley.
We hope to see you join the fun with us
Have fun everyone!!!


Lili of the Valley is a UK Company which has a simply gorgeous range of unique un-mounted rubber stamps.

There are over 150 adorable images to choose from including the sweetest girls and boys, fabulous wedding and baby designs and of course an amazing array of Christmas cutie!  www.liliofthevalley.co.uk is also packed with hints, tips, tutorials and the LOTV Design Team run a fantastic LOTV Challenge Blog and Inspirations Blog, so you’ll never be stuck for ideas on what to make with these really cute images

A generous voucher for £10 so the winner can choose their own stamps...how wonderful is that!

We are so happy to have some members of the Lili of the Valley challenge joining us this month.
Here are the super talented LOTV DT take on CLP-40 Sketch. Thank you so much ladies for your wonderful contribution to our challenge.




Add your link below with Linkette...Have fun everyone and please remember, only one entry per Sketch.

16 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Amazing and beautiful cards by the DT. Each and every one is a work of art by the designer. Wonderful sketch this month. "Hugs" Carol

Sheryl said...

Loved this sketch.DT cards are gorgeous. Sheryl x

Nixe-Moni said...

I loved to work with this great sketch and all creations from the DT´s are gorgeous!

Sorry, I have some trouble to link my creation ...

Here is my card

Thanks for looking :o)
Big Hugs
Moni

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi!
Gorgeous creations by the DT as usual. I have linked my card, but when i clicked on the image it took me to an other post in my blog. I don`t understand what happened course i used the right links when i linked up. So here is the link directly to my card:

http://monasbittelillescrappekrok.blogspot.com/2011/09/buttons-and-bows-new-challenge-at.html

If you can delete my entry i can link up a second time. Please let me know.

Hugs...Mona

Pulsatilla said...

WOW - the Creations from the DT are very gorgeous! Thanks for the very nice Sketch!! Love Greetings ANDREA

MagsB said...

Wonderful DT cards and a lovely sketch!

I wish I could join in with this challenge, but unfortunately when I try to upload my picture it doesn't work. Can you use the 'blue frog' system instead like so many other challenge blogs do, please? I have tried to upload on your system several times, but it doesn't work.

mags

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi DT ladies what a great sketch and beautiful cards.


greetings karin

Tine said...

Fabulous inspiration from the DT again this month. Glad to be playing along with you again.
Tine :)

Craftdee said...

Loved this sketch! Your DT inspiration is always of such high quality: this month is no exception, truly inspiring (which is kinda the point, I suppose, lol) Thanks, Dee

Giò said...

Thanks for this fabulous sketch!! My right entry is the number 72.
Have a great day!!
Hugs, Giò

Angelica Turner said...

Fantastic sketch challenge and gorgeous creations by the DT, thank you for the inspiration.

Hanne said...

My first entry at this lovely challenge blog turned out to be a hard one :) I really have tried to use your linking system, but they won't upload my picture, so...

here is my card :)

BrossArtAddiction said...

Truly lovely sketch and DT samples are amazing as always!! Thanks for the inspiration and sketch! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Kirei na Kami said...

The DT creations are stunning!!!! Thank you for such a beautiful sketch and for all the lovely inspiration!!!

Hugs,
Carolyn

Sabine said...

Very beautiful cards from the DT. Thank you for the sweet sketch.
xxx
Sabine

Regan said...

Gorgeous design team inspiration and fabulous sketch challenge! Thanks so much for sharing both! :)
{hugs}
Regan