Saturday, April 24, 2010

First DT Group Announcement...

I’m very excited to announce the very first Crafting Life’s Pieces (CLP) Sketch Challenge Design Team!

There were numerous applications and I was blown away by the talents around the world in blogland.
I’m so honor to see so many wonderful submissions for the first DT Call.
With the help from Elise, we've visited all applicant’s blog and narrowed down to 9 members.

Thanks again to everyone who applied.  I hope I’ve gotten around to everyone’s email.
It was extremely difficult to narrow the list down to handful of members, hope you understand.

Let not make you wait any longer!  Here is the first CLP Design Team...
*Click on their name to visit their Blog*

I cannot wait to work with these wonderful ladies.
Join us May 1st for our first Challenge as a Team!

 

9 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations girls.

Lori Turner said...

Congrats! Have fun - can't wait to see all your gorgeous work!! :)

Juanita said...

Congrats girls, I see a lot of great names on that list. I can't wait to see what they have to share.

Sasya said...

Congrats! I've already visited all your blogs, girls, and I was just WOWED!! Soo many wonderful works!!

Kendra said...

Congratulations everyone!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you!! Good luck:)

Mary Lou said...

WooHoo~`Congrats everyone--EXCITED to play along with inspiration from you!!
Blessings

Shirl said...

Chelsea... wow and wow what a talented DT you have picked can't wait to see their creations. x x

Anonymous said...

i am a voluntary potographer, any chance you like to use some of my photographs? i guess it would be nice and fit on your articles :-)
totally enjoy your page! send me a e-mail please in case you want to colaborate